The Jordans Group comprises five companies - Jordans Limited, Jordans Corporate Law Limited, Jordans Trust Company Limited, Jordans in Scotland Limited (t/a Oswalds) and Jordan Publishing Limited.
You choose how much of your compliance obligations you want us to handle. Discuss your requirements with one of our governance consultants who will put together the right package for your company.
Our clients include medium to large private companies – often with a significant number of subsidiaries or complex organisational structures. If any of the following sounds familiar, we can help:
- Your financial director also takes on company secretarial duties
- You need cost-effective ways to handle company compliance
- Compliance obligations are diverting resources from other departments
- Your team lacks the necessary expertise to guarantee compliance
- You need a fresh eye on compliance matters
- You have a complex organisational structure, but are without any dedicated compliance staff.
Choose from prestigious addresses in London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Belfast to ensure vital correspondence comes to the attention of the company's directors quickly.
The Jordans Group registered office service is much more than just an address. As corporate identity theft now poses a significant threat to companies, protection of our client companies is top priority. The complete registered office service we offer includes:
The Companies Act 2006 distinguishes between a director's or LLP member's service address and their usual residential address.
Directors or LLP members are able to provide a service address which will appear on the public record to keep their residential address confidential. You can choose either a London or Bristol address for use as a service address.