Bearer shares are shares which are not represented by a share certificate, but a warrant with ownership rights which attach to the shares. Bearer shares may be transferred without the transfer being registered with the company.
More about bearer shares
Contact us to discuss your requirements
- Specially drafted articles of association
- All appropriate documents to create the new share rights
- Six bound copies of the articles of association
- Preparation of documents to issue bearer share warrants
- Preparation of share warrants to bearer
- Preparation and filing of all Companies House forms
- Assistance with stamp duty procedures
See order form for fees
Why use Jordans for bearer shares?
- Dedicated, experienced staff
- Comprehensive, reliable service
The best service
We are committed to providing a first-class service and enjoy a reputation for quality and reliability.
Jordans experienced team is on hand to support you. Contact us for more information.
Efficient, knowledgeable and approachable.
Speak to an expert
Corporate Legal Services Manager
(0117) 918 1322
Corporate Legal Services Executive
(0117) 918 1339
No. 29 April 2013
A FREE update for corporate professionals.