Charge registration out of time
Missed your charge registration filing date? Jordans can help.
The time for registration of the mortgage or charge can be extended and errors in information provided to Companies House can be rectified by means of a Court Order.
More about charge registration out of time Contact us to discuss your requirements
- Preparation of the claim form, witness statement in support of the claim and evidence of solvency
- Preparation of a directors' resolution authorising the application
- Filing of the application at Court
- Arranging councel to attend the Court hearing
- Filing the Court Order, charge deed and prescribed particulars at Companies House
From £1195.00 + VAT
Why use Jordans for registering charges?
- Dedicated, experienced staff
- Comprehensive, reliable documentation
The best service
We are committed to providing a first-class service and enjoy a reputation for quality and reliability.
Jordans experienced team is on hand to support you. Contact us for more information.
Efficient, knowledgeable and approachable.
Speak to an expert
Corporate Legal Services Manager
(0117) 918 1322
Corporate Legal Services Executive
(0117) 918 1339
No. 29 April 2013
A FREE update for corporate professionals.