The Companies Act 2006 – is your commercial company in good shape?
One of the key principles of the Companies Act 2006 is simplification - a number of procedures and obligations have been removed from previous legislation.
If your company was incorporated before October 2007, you may need to make some constitutional changes in order to benefit from the deregulatory provisions already in force.
This is where Jordans Healthcheck for private companies limited by shares can help. For just £125 (plus VAT) our legal experts will:
- review your company’s current memorandum and articles of association
- produce a comprehensive checklist of areas in need of revision
- make recommendations for future action
- give clear information and practical suggestions for updating your memorandum and articles of association
- provide guidance on making the amendments appropriate to your company