GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) CREDENTIALS STATEMENT
1. Who we are and what services we are providing
- Jordans Limited ("Jordans")
- Registered office: First Floor Templeback, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
- Designated contact: Philip Jacques - Associate Director, In-house Counsel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Services provided: Those services Jordans has undertaken to provide to you.
2. Personal data being processed and processing activities
The personal data being processed by Jordans as Processor is that which the Controller has supplied to Jordans or which Jordans has obtained or created in order to provide the services in accordance with, and as notified in, the applicable standard terms. The processing activities undertaken by Jordans are as set out in those standard terms.
As further detailed in our standard terms, there are circumstances in which Jordans will be acting as Controller in relation to the personal data.
3. Quality management and data security
Jordans holds the following certifications:
These certifications demonstrate that we have established and will maintain and continually improve our information security and quality management systems.
Jordans are part of Vistra whose published information relating to its data security measures may be viewed at https://www.vistra.com/security.
Our employees are bound by contractual confidentiality provisions in their contracts of employment. In addition, employees are required to complete an annual declaration confirming their awareness of Jordans' confidentiality and security procedures. Compliance with any group policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information is mandatory.
5. Use of Sub-Processors
Jordans is in the process of seeking and obtaining similar Credentials Statements or equivalent from Sub-Processors who process the personal data which is the subject of our contract.