We're all about putting the customer first
New Company Reports: Video
Our UK Company Reports enable you to instantly check a company or director allowing you to make informed business decisions. They will shortly be further enhanced to provide an even more invaluable tool to make accurate and quick business decisions.
Watch our short Video demonstration
Click on the play symbol to watch our 60 Second Video demonstration on the new features of our enhanced Company reports. Use the full screen symbol on the right hand side to increase image size.
Jordans company reports include:
- Company summary and change of name history. It contains basic and background information for the company, like the incorporation date, which is normally linked to its stability. Older companies are usually better at managing their money than those that have just started.
- Credit Score plus rating for the current and previous financial year. The credit score calculation is created by analysing key data variables that are essential in predicting the probability of a company becoming insolvent within the next 12 months.
- County Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Statement of any filed adverse information
- Gazette filings
- Figures based on the last 5 years of accounts: Including Profit and Loss; Balance sheet; Cash Flow; Financial Ratios and Profitability Ratios.
- Current and previous officers, members with access to PEPs & Sanctions Search*
- Group Structure (information of subsidiaries)
- PSC and Beneficial owners information
- Shareholder information
- List of charges lodged on mortgage register and date.
- Free Companies House Images when purchasing the report.
- Trading addresses with contacts/decision makers, including function, position and email address.
*Available to subscribers only
To find out more or to request a demonstration, please contact us on 0117 918 1265 or email email@example.comMake a Company Report search Make a Director Report search