- 0117 918 1390
International Company Reports
We can provide you with access to a global network of sources built up over many years so you can minimize the risk of doing business anywhere in the world. Our reports are based on reliable and comprehensive information - from registry searches to credit reports and, where available, company documents.
Our experienced team will tell you exactly what information is available on an international company, along with the costs and timescales involved, before carrying out the work.
- We can search most jurisdictions and usually obtain a registry extract and copy of the latest filed accounts.
- The information provided will vary, so find out what's available here or contact us to discuss it.
- If adverse entries are filed the relevant copies will be provided.
- Operating address and contact details
- Profile and history of subject company
- Company activities, products and services, operations and Industry Classification with NACE (Nomenclature of Economic Activities) code
- Operational figures, financial and banking information - where possible
- Registration information and date of establishment: registry and official information - name and location of official source, registry, tax authority, Chamber of Commerce
- Ownership and management - with group linkages (to parent, subsidiaries, associates), where possible
- Legal status and payment information
- Credit rating and opinion, payment experience and commentary
- We can obtain copies of documents from countries where they are publicly disclosed and available.
To order a report or find out what's available in a particular country simply complete our enquiry form or contact us on 0117 918 1477.Registry Search Price List and Content
Take a look at the prices of registry reports and see what information is available around the world.Credit Report Price List and Timescales
We offer a standard service (6 working days) and a premier service (4 working days).