Our friendly experts are here to help you
1. Make sure the name appeals not just to you but will also appeal to your customers
2. Try brainstorming ideas with family and friends
3. Make it memorable and expressive
4. Avoid anything similar to your competition
5. Stay away from industry jargon
6. Don't pick a name that is confusing or too long
7. Don't restrict by using a geographic area or location – what happens if your business grows?
8. Make it easy to spell - think search engines!
9. Try to convey the expertise, value and uniqueness of your product or service;
10. Made-up words can be more memorable;
11. Be informative - this will help toward building a strong company identity;
12. Don't choose anything that will date easily;
13. Think of the future and possible expansion of your business;
14. Understand your obligations in relation to displaying your company name.
I would like to thank your team for the speedy and professional service, I am most impressed.
Seth Lovis & Co. Solicitors, London