Are you working on a complex corporate transaction?
Do you need to form a tiered group structure?
Are you under time pressure?
Let us help you achieve your company formations - stress-free
You are working on a reorganisation, an acquisition, a buyout, a debt or equity finance transaction that requires a two or three tier group structure. You are in the middle of drafting the transactional documentation and you now need to arrange for the companies to be formed. You have been working long hours leading up to completion and are under time pressure. The companies must be formed:
- in the right order,
- with the right names,
- at the same time,
- to a strict deadline,
In particular, you must make sure you get the right articles with the right formation and the board minutes timed to perfection.
Does this scenario sound familiar? If so, we can help you achieve the structure you need.
Tell us what your transaction is and the number of companies you need to form, and we will work with you to make sure you get the correct structure in the time you need it by. If you are able to call us in advance we shall be happy to hold your information on record until you are ready to form your companies.
Major corporate law firms across the country frequently call on us to assist them with both standard and complex formations. We understand the importance of ensuring the corporate structures are handled with razor sharp precision and available as a matter of urgency.
As part of our service, we:
- provide you with a highly experienced formations expert dedicated to your transaction
make sure the company names you choose are unique by carrying out a comprehensive name check, highlighting:
- any sensitive words and expressions
- offensive words
- names, which Companies House would consider are the ‘same as' names already on the index
- words, symbols and phrases which are ignored by Companies House in determining this
- can process the formations using our Same Day service if you need guaranteed Same Day formations. We must receive your instruction before 1:00pm. Additional fees apply.
- can upload your preferred set of Articles of Association upon request
- can provide a proof reading service for an additional fee
- ensure that the companies are formed in the specific, correct order you need
Whether the reason for the multiple company formations is to create a holdco/subsidiary group structure; to keep the debt away from the equity; a demerger, or simply to ring-fence a different part of the business, our experienced UK company formations team with combined industry experience of over 100 years understands the importance of getting the tiered structure correct.