- 0117 918 1344
Take complete control, save time, cut costs and avoid mistakes with our fast, easy to use online platform. In a few minutes, you can form multiple companies that will be ready to trade in a matter of hours.
With Jordans My Formations, you have access to a host of benefits and useful features:
- Save money and take advantage of the competitive pricing we offer My Formations users with no additional subscription charges.
- Create reusable templates that streamline the company formation process, saving valuable time.
- Save and reuse information (articles, appointments, addresses) for future use, so less data entry and fewer errors.
- Incorporate a wide variety of company types including LLPs and multiple share classes.
- Use the free, integrated company name-checking facility to check the availability instantly and be alerted to any sensitive words.
- Keep track of all your company formations from start to finish with full order history and dynamic search functionality.
- Enjoy the convenience of a data link with PCSec, our company secretarial software, removing the need to re-key company data for ongoing administration.
- Pick and choose the products and services you need, from basic statutory books through to website and domain name services
Check out our short video clips on YouTube demonstrating the new features of My formations.
Contact us to arrange a demonstration and discover how Jordans My Formations could prove the perfect addition to your company formations offering.
Ordering online is quick, easy and cost-effective, but our experienced company formations team are always on hand to help with all your company formations requirements and you can contact them by phone on 0117 918 1391 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as keeping pace with current regulations, we're always looking at ways to improve the company formation service we provide to our clients.
Here are the recent changes we have made to My Formations, many of which are based on feedback from our clients:
3 March 2017
Retaining previous address data when adding appointments is now optional and your preferences can be amended in Account preferences.
The option to add a share capital greater than 10 (in all currencies) has been added.
1 November 2016
We've improved the validation for the PSC nature of control
23 September 2016
Nature of Control & SIC data now appears on the "review and confirm" page
Uploading articles is now even easier with the new Articles upload button
You can now customise the choice of Registered Office addresses that your users can access. Contact the formations team if you need assistance with this.
7 September 2016
Use previous address radio button now lets you re-use home and service address data
We've improved validation on deleting entries in both template and formation mode
Occupation field now optional
Just used the new formation service for the first time and wanted to give you feedback. It was great! Very easy to use, felt like it was holding my hand all the way - job well done, thank you!
Samantha Swain, Ledgers MK Limited, Bletchley