Whether you administer a single company or a much larger portfolio, PCSec easily produces all relevant documentation including share certificates, minutes and resolutions. PCSec is suitable for all company types, including limited liability partnerships.
What can PCSec do for you?
Use the Companies House-approved electronic filing module to file:
- Confirmation Statements
- Change of company name and address
- Appointment and resignation of a Director/Secretary
- Change of Director/Secretary details
- Change of accounting reference date
- Return of allotment of shares
- Dormant company accounts
- Satisfaction of a mortgage or charge
- Notification and cessation of a PSC
- Change of PSC details
- Shares/Member certificates
- Dividend warrants
- Register of People with Significant Control
- All statutory registers
What makes PCSec different?
PCSec is secure, server-based software offering a satisfactory alternative for sensitive industries that find cloud-based systems unsuitable.
With a dedicated helpline, PCSec users can access the support they need, when they need it.
PCSec free trial Make an enquiry