- 0117 918 1344
Find out what's been happening with our software and any legislation changes.
PCSec 8.5 (Released 23 June 2017)
With the changes to the UK anti-money laundering measures coming into effect from 26 June 2017 (see here), the Version 8.5 update contains the following changes:
- Change to the Confirmation Statement (CS01) Event.
Any CS01 produced and filed as from 26 June 2017 will no longer contain any PSC information. Instead any notification or changes in PSC information must be filed using the new events and PSC forms. Historic PSC changes prior to this date, not yet notified to Companies House, will also need to be filed using the new forms as from 26 June.
- Three new events for the real time filing of PSC updates:
- Registration & Cessation of PSC (Forms PSC01, PSC02, PSC03 & PSC07)
- Change of PSC details (Forms PSC04, PSC05 & PSC06)
- Notificiation & Withdrawal of PSC Statements (Forms PSC08 & PSC09)
If you require any additional support or have questions relating to PCSec please contact the help desk at email@example.com.