- 0117 918 1429
Registered office service
Every company, including limited liability partnerships must have a UK registered office address. It is the address to which government bodies will send official communications relating to the company.
Even if you trade from outside the UK or perhaps exclusively online, you will need a registered office that can receive official communications - primarily from Companies House and HMRC - during normal business hours. Remember too that the registered office will appear on the public record so it makes sense to keep the registered office address separate from that of the business or its officers. We will ensure vital correspondence comes to the attention of the company's directors quickly and you can choose from addresses in London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Belfast to best suit your business.
The complete registered office service we offer includes:
- Prestigious registered office address
- London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Belfast address
- Receipt and forwarding of official mail and documents
- Optional free monitoring
- Ongoing check of all documents filed at Companies House
- Provision of documents filed if required
- Access to a range of additional services including company secretarial and corporate legal advice