- +44 (0)117 918 1321
Offshore Tax Planning
Jordans Trust Company employ qualified tax professionals who work closely with tax specialists throughout the world to ensure that the offshore companies, foundations and trusts that we incorporate, register or create provide the tax and succession benefits envisaged.
We can provide advice to professional intermediaries and their clients in any jurisdiction.
- Double taxation treaties and their provisions and consequences
- Tax-efficient offshore structuring
- Creating tax-efficient offshore holding, trading and investment companies
A comprehensive range of advisory services concerning the use of UK companies in International Tax Planning, including UK tax advice on:
- UK agency company structures
- UK holding companies and the "foreign dividend exemption" and the "substantial shareholder exemption"
- UK company profit distributions to offshore structures
- UK non-resident companies
- UK sub-contractor companies
- We also advise on EU tax law